What do you call this?!

I’m dying to know what that pearl-and-gold accent on this cardigan is. (I once saw one featured in a Chanel ad years ago, and I’ve been wondering ever since.) Any costume designers or fashion nerds out there know?

Photo: screenshot from Glee.



3 Comments to “What do you call this?!”

  1. They’re called ‘sweater clips,’ which I only know because of some fashion post or other.. about Jayma Mays’s outfits on Glee.

  2. I always heard them called sweater guard.

    ♥ theMRS.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: